Saturday 2 March 2013

Personal : If it is to be... It is up to me...

Bismillah...

Alhamdulillah...
Just began the mission...
It is a long journey and story...
Definitely, need the diligence to pass through...

Oh Flowers,  Oh Trees, Oh Grasses...
  Do pray for forgiveness for me always...
Do being the witness of my good deed...

Oh friends...
Do love me as much as you can...
Do remind all the mistake i do...
This is not all about "none of my business"

Oh Allah... Ya Kholiqi...
I desperately need your guidance, blessing and love always be with me...

Waiting for the blessing ending...
*_* blink blink...
Such a wonderful day...

Aminnn....


You and me... time to strive in order to please Him...!!

Let's fight the lust!!!

If it is to be... It is up to me...
[Johnson William H.]

No comments:

Post a Comment